Rep. Kelly Announces Office and Staff Changes for 113th Congress
Mercer County Office to Move from Greenville to Sharon
WASHINGTON, DC – The office of U.S. Representative Mike Kelly (PA-03) announced today a number of office and staff changes for the 113th Congress. These changes are to adjust the office’s constituent service operation to meet the needs of the new PA-03. Changes are highlighted below and will take effect January 3rd:
- The full-time Mercer County office will move from Greenville, PA, to Sharon, PA. The new office address will be 33 Chestnut St., Sharon, PA 16146. Mercer County office will also be expanding from one full-time staff to three full-time staff. The Mercer County office will service Mercer and Lawrence counties.
- The full-time Butler County office will move to 101 East Diamond St – Suite 218, Butler, PA, 16001. The Butler County office will serve Butler, Armstrong and Clarion counties.
- The full-time Erie County office will remain in the same location at 208 E. Bayfront Parkway – Suite 102, Erie, PA, 16507. The Erie County office will serve Erie and Crawford counties.
- District staff will also host satellite office hours one day a week in Meadville, New Castle and Kittanning. Those details are still being worked out and will be announced before Christmas.
- Rep. Kelly has hired John Galanski of New Castle to serve as his office’s first Veterans & Military Affairs Representative. John has served in a similar capacity for U.S. Representative Jason Altmire (PA-04) since 2008. Prior to serving with Rep. Altmire, John held a number of positions with the PA Army National Guard for over 25 years. John will work out of the Sharon office and will also staff the New Castle satellite office.
- Rep. Kelly has hired Stephanie Stevenson of Slippery Rock to serve as a Staff Assistant in the Butler office. Stephanie is a 2012 graduate of Slippery Rock University and most recently worked on Rep. Kelly’s 2012 re-election campaign committee.
- Carly Turk, who has served as a Field Representative in Rep. Kelly’s Butler office since January 2012 will be returning home to the Shenango Valley and serving as a Field Representative out of the Mercer County office.
Office hours, phone numbers and fax numbers for both full-time and satellite office hours will also be announced before Christmas.
“I’m very excited about the constituent service operation the constituents for the new 3rd district will have during the 113th Congress,” said Rep. Kelly. “One of my top priorities since being elected to Congress is to have the best constituent service operation possible. These changes will continue to improve our model and provide the very best service possible.”